Hong Kong, Hong Kong
over 1 year ago
The marketing team of a leading global Asset Manager has the opportunity for an experienced marketer from the investment industry to join their Private Bank & Retail Marketing division. The Marketing Manager will work closely with the team head to deliver integrated ALT and BTL campaigns to further grow the presence of the brand across Hong Kong and help the business gain more market share.
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns, to ensure marketing strategy is aligned with the business and global brand goals
- Deliver effective marketing campaigns through all means of advertising (marketing automation, SEO/SEM, above-the-line, below-the-line), events, media relations, email campaigns for HK retail and private banking business.
- Build strong relationships with internal product, investment and sales teams
- Monitor and make new suggestions for the Hong Kong website and ensure content is relevant and up to date
- Drive digital analytics and ensure maximum ROI of marketing campaigns
- Solid experience in a marketing or communications role within an international financial services firm and ideally from within an asset management firm
- Experience using online marketing platforms and developing digital marketing channels
- Understanding of marketing automation and experience in marketing analytics is preferred
- Fluency in English and Chinese is essential with excellent communication and writing skills
This is a great opportunity for a Assistant Manager looking to take a step up or an established Marketing Manager looking to progress their career in an agile business which offers fast career progression for those who deliver results.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.