3 months ago
We are working in partnership with a leading land developer who are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager on a part time basis (3-4 days a week). They are in the early stages of a huge build that is to be delivered over the next 15 or so years. The role will be ideal for a long term contractor / freelancer looking for a big challenge.
This is a stand alone role, that will need to be based on site a couple of days a week, just north of London, helping to build and drive awareness of this mixed use site.
- Plan and create all marketing activities to engage with the target audiences - residents (including potential residents), local community, housebuilders and the industry
- Deliver creative campaigns covering online, offline, digital, social media, PR, and events for the placemaking of a new mixed-use development.
- Collateral development and delivery - to ensure the delivery of creative collateral including brochures, web content, fact sheets, stationary, floor plans etc.
- Advertising creative development and delivery - the delivery of advertising concepts into campaign.
- Plan and manage PR media campaigns - to ensure key milestones and relevant stories are coordinated between all stakeholders and distributed effectively.
- Create digital and social media campaigns - to be responsible for all social media and digital platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn), driving engagement with the local community and other stakeholders including managing a residents Facebook group.
- Development of event concepts - to take ownership of developing an events programme and delivering them including planning, catering, RSVP's and running the Some examples include launches, pre-launches, customer events, brand alliance events, stakeholder events etc.
- Experience managing marketing for large-scale mix-use developments
- Solid experience in property marketing
- Excellent analytic and project management skills
- A strong creative outlook
- Proven ability to build a strong brand image through marketing
- The ability to create a clear sense of direction for people
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.