Sydney, New South Wales
AU$90000 - AU$95000 per annum
over 1 year ago
My client is a very successful Australian company who have a newly created role for a Marketing Manager.
This role works closely with the local stakeholders and covers 3 brands in a 100-seat company. Reporting into the Practice Manager and with 2 direct reports in the marketing team the role will require you to plan, roll out and drive forward marketing plans. This role will suit an experienced all-rounder who enjoys all aspects of marketing with a focus on digital platforms, brand awareness, communications, content development, digital distribution and creative services.
You will be responsible for driving a wide variety of marketing activities and initiatives to achieve key business targets.
- Develop a marketing plan in line with our business objectives;
- Develop marketing materials to support sales and marketing activities;
- Develop social media strategies to support our Business Plan;
- Manage our website with targeted content, SEO and SEM.
- Management of 2 marketing Exec's
- Undertake marketing and promotional activities to build brand awareness, both within the company and to our clients and partners.
- Conceptualise, organise and manage customer-focused events, webinars and information sessions;
- Collect feedback and other data from clients to inform our understanding of pain points and areas for improvement;
- Develop and maintain the national database for all lead generation programs;
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree qualification, ideally in marketing
- 3-5 years' marketing experience in a similar environment
- can be from any industry or sector
- Drive and Passion for Marketing
- Drive and eagerness to progress career and step into a managment position
- Positive can-do attitude, keen interest in learning and developing their career
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.