Sydney, New South Wales
over 2 years ago
The SR Group is a leading global recruitment consultancy which consists of six specialist recruitment brands namely Taylor Root, Brewer Morris, Frazer Jones, Carter Murray and SR Search. The Marketing team manages all marketing activities for all brands in all ten of our global locations which include London, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Milan, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney, Melbourne and New York.
We are currently looking to hire a Marketing Manager for a 12 month contract
This role works closely with the local stakeholders and with the HQ core marketing team to plan, approve, roll out and drive forward marketing plans for their region. This role is to deliver marketing activities for all SR Group brands in Australia. Working across a broad marketing mix including digital media, advertising, development of thought leadership and content, business & social media, events, e-communications and managing the content of websites. Working with internal stakeholders locally and supporting the Marketing Director (london) in the delivery of key global marketing projects with a focus on tracking and monitoring return on investment.
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of activities in plan and against budget
- Managing the development of thought-leadership and research reports in conjunction with both internal and external stakeholders
- Content production across all publications, including market reports, salary surveys, company brochures and candidate information
- Work closely with local teams to develop and manage thought leadership initiatives, industry events and exhibitions from planning stage to delivery and measurement
- Assisting in key global projects, by ensuring local stakeholders are briefed, engaged, and have added input
- Help drive local-market best-practice use of LinkedIn, working with L&D to drive best-practice and building consultant's personal brand on the platform
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years experience oin a marketing manager role
- experience working in a service orientation company and advantage
- The ability to work with a strong sales team to provide solutions and drive engagement
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and on multiple activities and projects, often with competing priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of dotdigital (formerly Dotmailer) or other email marketing platform
- Understanding of CMS systems
- Basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop a bonus
Please apply with your CV, please note we will be reviewing application and will not be in contact until week commencing 18th March
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.