Sydney, New South Wales
AU$90000 - AU$100000 per annum
over 2 years ago
This role will be working very closely with partners to support and roll out the marketing strategy a the business expands in Australia
Main responsibilities will be to:
- Manage the awareness and growth of the business profile.
- Design and coordinate global communication campaigns, focusing on respondents and delivering insights locally. Work with consultants and technical teams to ensure smooth execution of these strategies.
- Define and plan for thought leadership opportunities by utilising available insights (reports, data, case studies, presentations and events) into a range of channels for segmented audiences.
- Manage the digital marketing strategy; grow presence on owned and social platforms.
- Ensure opportunities and knowledge is shared through creative internal communications.
- Partner with creative individuals using relevant platforms to create unique and compelling designs.
You will have:
- B2B Marketing experience.
- Experience marketing using a range digital channels and optimising UX.
- Absolutely excellent senior stakeholder management, communication and negotiation skills.
- Resourceful, and highly proactive.
This is a superb opportunity to join a team of intelligent, high performing and very collaborative professionals in a business where you will have the autonomy to run with your marketing ideas and really make a difference. To apply email Rachel directly (email@example.com) or apply via the steps.
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to all applications. If you have been successful, we will be in touch.
Carter Murray is a global specialist recruitment agency that matches leading talent to marketing jobs & sales jobs within organisations across the consumer, technology & B2B, financial and professional services sectors. We recruit for a variety of jobs across digital marketing, brand management, business development, client relations, investor relations, PR & communications, ecommerce, customer experience, product marketing, advertising, data & analytics, content & social media, CRM, SEO & PPC, sponsorship & events, retail operations and sales amongst many more. We work in partnership with clients and candidates to deliver the highest quality service and expertise. We handle assignments across all levels, from Management to Director, with a complete 'multi-channel' approach to identifying the best talent within global markets. To find out more click here.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.