Marketing Manager, Events
London office – adhoc meetings attendance required
Carter Murray have exclusively partnered with a global professional body who are looking to add an experienced Marketing Manager to their events team.
As Marketing Manager of Events you will plan, develop and manage all of the strategic marketing campaigns to promote all of the global events and raise the profile of the company and what they do.
- Working with the Events and Membership team to ensure timely and accurate production and delivery of first-class marketing across the entire events portfolio.
- Attending all events (next one is in Dubai in September 2022)
- Work with the Commercial team to produce marketing materials for sponsors.
- Set and effectively manage marketing timelines and ensure the delivery of marketing collateral on time and on budget
- Implement integrated marketing campaigns across all channels, including email/CRM, online, social media, advertising, direct mail and third-party partner promotional activity
- Develop and manage collateral for relevant products, including on-site marketing and branding at events, pull-up-banner, adverts, flyers and other on-site branding for physical events, and the equivalent for virtual events
- Work with external agencies when appropriate: selecting, briefing and managing
- Review campaign effectiveness, interpreting delegate analysis (to identify trends and opportunities) and evaluating success against targets
- Ensure post-event analysis reports are produced and shared with the wider business in the appropriate way
- Budget planning and control – keep accurate records on marketing spend for the department, ensuring value for money service from suppliers and reporting to the team the ROI achieved for each campaign
- Relationship management with external stakeholders and event sponsors to support marketing campaigns
- Copy writing and proof reading – using house style and guidelines
- Line Management responsibilities: manage, develop and review Marketing Executive
Experience & Skills
- Recent and relevant experience of marketing campaign management (planning & execution, tracking, reporting & analysis.)
- Knowledge of digital and content marketing (email, website, social, video)
- Knowledge of creative/design and print process inc. agency relationship management
- Experience of managing staff and working collaboratively
- Good knowledge of email campaign platforms & analytics, Social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) and web editing.
- Knowledge of Adobe Design and Photoshop would be desirable
- Proactive approach to work – both own and team projects
- Demonstrates drive and enthusiasm
- Organised with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Confidence to work without supervision
- 30 days annual leave
- 8% pension scheme (after probation)
- Healthcare cover with Vitality
- ‘Flexible Fridays’
- Virtual and in-person social events
- Bonus scheme pre-pandemic, will be resuming when possible
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.