£35000 - £40000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
I am thrilled to be working with this global luxury property organisation on a broad marketing role. This position reports to the Head of Marketing and you will be responsible for all marketing deliverables in 10 regions across the UK.
Wider responsibilities include:
- Advising wider business on new ideas and initiatives to help support and drive overall business objectives.
- Collaborating with Head of Marketing to prepare robust marketing plans.
- Delivering ROMI, managing a marketing budget and report on marketing activities.
- Ensuring campaigns are briefed effectively and delivered on time and within a set budget.
- Managing external creative agencies, external suppliers as well as multiple internal teams, including PR, Creative, Digital, Internal Comms, Business Development and Research and Innovation.
- Managing a range of internal and external related events.
- Providing training to Office Managers to ensure they can support where necessary.
You will have
- Proven marketing experience within property, B2B or other appropriate corporate experience.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience negotiating and managing expectations of senior stakeholders.
- Experience of managing multiple projects at once.
- Creative with an excellent eye for design and exceptional attention to detail.
- Extensive experience with digital marketing including email marketing, social media, content marketing and thought leadership campaign management is ideal.
- Basic website HTML / content management experience.
- Event management experience.
This is such a great opportunity for a driven, ambitious marketer keen to work with arguably the leading luxury property company in the UK and wider Europe/Globe. To be considered please apply via the steps.
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to all applications. If you have been successful, we will be in touch.
Carter Murray is a global specialist recruitment agency that matches leading talent to marketing jobs & sales jobs within organisations across the consumer, technology & B2B, financial and professional services sectors. We recruit for a variety of jobs across digital marketing, brand management, business development, client relations, investor relations, PR & communications, ecommerce, customer experience, product marketing, advertising, data & analytics, content & social media, CRM, SEO & PPC, sponsorship & events, retail operations and sales amongst many more. We work in partnership with clients and candidates to deliver the highest quality service and expertise. We handle assignments across all levels, from Management to Director, with a complete 'multi-channel' approach to identifying the best talent within global markets. To find out more click here.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.