This role reports to the Head of Marketing and will see you work on some of the most exciting marketing campaigns working with senior partners in this business. You will be working with a driven, talented, highly collaborative and supportive marketing function to drive the government strategy forward in this business.
In this role you will:
- Directly support the senior leadership team in this area with integrated marketing campaigns
- Develop and rollout a marketing plan and program to support business objectives and make sure client priorities are accounted for
- Work closely with the subject matter experts to create marketing content that provide valuable insights for the target client base
- Collaborate with and take advantage of the full capabilities of the broader Marketing team to deliver initiatives that ignite the brand, create standout client experiences and deliver tangible results
- Connect with local and global marketing professionals to share and leverage best practice
This role is perfect for a corporate marketer looking to bolster their career with this established global brand in an environment where you will be empowered and supported by a supremely talented global network. Follow the steps to apply or email Rachel directly: email@example.com.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.