Hong Kong, Hong Kong
almost 2 years ago
A leading commercail property firm is lookig to hire a Marketing Manager for their Hong Kong team. This role will responsible for the implementation of an integrated marketing, communications and digital program for the Hong Kong business. The role will work closely with the senior business leaders and report to the Marketing Director.
- Support the Marketing Director, Hong Kong with the work flow of corporate marketing initiatives and property marketing throughout the region
- Project management of marketing activities to effectively and efficiently meet the objectives of the marketing plan
- Responsible for marketing a portfolio of property and new developments in Hong Kong to ensure accurate information and a professional brand image is communicated
- Digital marketing - plan, co-ordinate and create content for websites that is relevant and timely; create and develop content and campaigns targeted at stakeholders, manage e-DM campaigns, SEM, SEO, google adwords, video production etc.
- Support the local execution of the Group Digital Marketing strategy
- Support the Leasing team to drive a high occupancy rate
- Develop and implement integrated marketing programmes to promote vacant properties and new developments, including campaign management, event co-ordination, collateral development, advertising, signage, and website listing
- Prepare content for all internal and external newsletters distributed in the region
- Develop customer communication programmes that support of customer service initiatives to build loyalty
- Effective event management planning from brief, event budgeting to launch
- Build and manage the relationship with external suppliers including communication / design agencies, gift suppliers, signage contractors, etc.
- Develop and maintain property marketing budgets
- Support to the China team may also be required at times
- Ambitious self-starter
- Initiative, problem solving and hands on in leading a project from start to finish
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Simplified, Traditional Chinese and English
- Experience working in an Assistant Marketing Manager or Marketing Manager role previously
- Experience working across an integrated marketing mix with a broad channel focus
- Degree qualified
- Proven ability working senior business stakholders
If you feel that your skill set is suited please apply below;
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.