A highly specialised, consumer focused travel business based in Surbiton are seeking a creative, tenacious Marketing Manager to join their head office. Marketing nine idyllic locations, this role is ideally suited to a generalist with broad experience in campaigns and a passion for travel.
The organisation has seen double digit growth this year and has received a wealth of investment under new ownership. This is an exciting period of expansion for them as they eye up three more locations to launch their niche offering.
The culture is one filled with curious adventurers, and the ideal candidate will have ample opportunity to travel with work and have exclusive access to a host of discounted holiday packages.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
* Campaign strategy and management, working closely with the Marketing Director
* Deploying email marketing campaigns focussed on acquisition and retention
* Overseeing of the company loyalty programme and its success
* Manging press events both domestically and internationally
* Website management and content contribution
* Management of one direct report
The ideal candidate will have
* Three years' marketing experience in a consumer focussed environment
* One years' people management experience
* A history of budget management
* Creative flair with a meticulous attention to detail
* Excellent people skills, with the ability to build relationships quickly
Please apply promptly with an updated CV. Due to high volume of applicants, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to candidates. If you do not receive a note in four weeks, then please assume your application was unsuccessful.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.