- Proactively assess the marketing needs of the business, expertly advising on new ideas and initiatives to help support and drive their business objectives.
- Collaborate with the business and the Head of Commercial Marketing to prepare robust marketing plans.
- Deliver ROI, manage budgets and compile reports on marketing activities for senior stakeholders.
- Ensuring campaigns are briefed effectively and delivered on time and within budget.
- Challenge the norm by bringing fresh ideas.
- Work alongside external creative agencies, other suppliers as well as multiple internal teams, including PR, Creative, Digital, Internal Comms, Research and BD, to ensure seamless internal and external communication.
- Manage external creative agencies and other suppliers to deliver collateral to support campaigns.
- Project manage a range of internal and external related events and exhibitions.
- Provide training to Office Managers/PAs in the business to ensure they can deliver effective day-to-day support.
- Proven marketing or branding professional with at least five years' experience, ideally within relevant property, B2B or other appropriate corporate experience.
- Excellent organisational skills, working efficiently alone and as a part of a wider team.
- Ability to effectively communicate and report to senior stakeholders.
- Experience of managing multiple on-going projects and stakeholders.
- Creative with an excellent eye for design and exceptional attention to detail.
- Expertise in digital marketing - email marketing, social media, content marketing and thought leadership campaign management is ideal.
- Basic website HTML / content management.
- Proven experienced at managing and leading events.
- Graduate (or equivalent) with marketing qualification desirable (e.g. CIM).
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.