(DIGITAL) MARKETING MANAGER- SAAS BUSINESS
£50,000-£55,000 + BENEFITS
PERMANENT POSITION (HYBRID WORKING)
We are presenting an outstanding opportunity to work with rapidly growing Saas business that provides Event Management software, a cloud-based technology platform that enables corporate organisations to create, manage and measure their conferences and events websites. The business is looking for a (Digital) Marketing Manager to build on their recent succuss and to join the team, based in Central London
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior marketing executive or marketing manager looking to become a marketing leader, own the marketing strategy, and build out the marketing organisation.
You will bring knowledge of increasing conversion rates and continually feeding the top of the sales funnel with high-quality leads. You will utilise a range of marketing channels (PPC, SEO, email marketing, social media, trade shows) to make this happen.
- Defining and delivering the marketing and branding strategy
- Working closely with the sales team on marketing campaigns to provide sales leads
- Continually analysing and reporting on the success of all marketing channels and campaigns
- Delivering successful PPC campaigns
- Generating marketing content (writing, curating, or commissioning) for marketing campaigns
- Managing online ads across multiple platforms (Adwords, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- Managing the social media strategy and using appropriate resources to ensure this is successful (posts, blogs, customer references, case studies, ads)
- At least 5+ years marketing experience, ideally in a SaaS/ Tech/ Events
- Strong track record or delivering MQLs that convert
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- KPI driven and analytical minded
- A good understanding of a sales cycle
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Confident, self-motivated and responsible
- Be able to create and implement design solutions that reinforce the business across all marketing platforms
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.