Carter Murray, Frazer Jones and the SR Group, London based
Are you a Marketing Manager looking for an exciting new challenge?
Do you have a Marketing Manager background in professional services?
If so, I want to hear from you!
This is an exciting opportunity to join us as Marketing Manager of Carter Murray (marketing, communications, sales and investor relations search and recruitment specialists) and Frazer Jones brands (HR search and recruitment specialists) operating across our UK, US and Europe offices/markets.
The Marketing Manager will manage the delivery of B2B and B2C marketing and brand management across acquisition, content marketing, engagement, CRM, lead generation and brand guardianship for these brands.
Working across a broad marketing mix including digital media, advertising, development and production of thought leadership and digital content, social media, events (virtual and live), email marketing and managing websites, analytics and SEO.
What you will get in return
- Competitive base salary
- Hybrid working – 2 days in the office, 3 days from home.
- Beautiful new offices in Central London with excellent transport links
- On the job training
- Pension contribution
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Regular career development
- Work as part of a high-performance marketing team across all our brands
What you will be doing
- Work with key stakeholders to develop marketing plans and set & manage marketing budgets
- Overall responsibility for delivery of activities in plan and against budget
- Ensuring you have a high level of visibility among the sales teams and are regularly meeting with and presenting to key internal stakeholders to plan and deliver marketing activities
- Effectively and efficiently briefing and managing design projects with the Graphic Designer
- B2B and B2C marketing activities to generate leads and conversions for the sales teams
- Identify target press and media; write and distribute press releases
- Advertising across key sector publications both digital and print
What you will need to succeed
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Marketing strategy and execution
- Background in professional services
- Excellent communication, writing and proof-reading skills
- Budget control
- Experience of international markets is desirable
- A passion and significant experience of creating audience-centred content for digital channels
- Produces high quality written content such as reports, blogs and press releases
- An excellent understanding and significant experience of digital and social media
- A growth mindset and continually learning the latest platforms, technology tools and marketing solutions
- Basic knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Writer
- Communications or content management experience
What you need to do now
To apply either click the link to apply through the advert or send an updated CV to email@example.com
For more information please call 0207 3322 474.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.