- Provide leadership for the planning and delivery of sales-driving and brand awareness marketing campaigns
- Provide direct management for assistant managers to execute against key elements of the marketing plan
- Work closely with CRM Manager in trialling new channels
- Provide strong commercial leadership to ensure the best possible outcomes for commercial partnerships
- Ensure marketing plan is delivered effectively and in an integrated manner
- Manage agency partners and suppliers to deliver key marketing assets
Requirements & Qualifications
- Proven experience of managing a client-side marketing team, delivering multi-channel campaigns
- Confident in setting in and reporting against metrics
- Strong leadership and management skills
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to individuals. If you do not receive a response within six weeks, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.