Carter Murray have partnered with a leading provider of securities services and investment operations solution, part of a global Banking group, which is seeking to appoint a Marketing Manager to join their team in London.
My client is looking for someone to proactively support the regional sales managers, relationship managers and other client-facing teams in the achievement of business targets. You will plan and execute the UK, ME and RSA marketing and communications strategy for their client lines. Identify opportunities for collaboration for the marketing and sales teams and support the delivery of communications plan across multiple channels.
This is a full mix marketing role and the ideal candidate will have;
- Experience in working directly with sales / business development teams in a marketing capacity, ideally evidencing key account management activity and client development support through marketing
- Experience in marketing / communications in a corporate communications function - ideally with responsibility for a business line
- Experience in delivering multi-channel marketing plans, including though leadership, digital marketing, social media and events based client and prospect targeting activity
- An individual, keen to take on new challenges and learn new skills and technologies
- Strong planning and organisational skill and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent stakeholder management skills - ability to push back when needed
- Excellent writing skills; adept at crafting and selling a story
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills
- Creative skills to devise and execute compelling events and communication strategies
- Digitally savvy
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- A strong team player with excellent networking skills and the ability to build rapport and relationships
- Strong attention to detail and good project management skills
- Ability to hit the ground running and quickly understand key business priorities, industry topics and marketing campaigns and key message.
Previous financial services either in-house or in consultancies, ideally Securities Services, is highly desirable.
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.