A world leading investment management firm has the opportunity for a Manager or Assistant Manager to join their APAC Marketing Insights & Research team, to help them better understand their client's needs to shape APAC marketing strategy.
- Conduct client research and competitor analysis to advise the wider marketing team on targeted marketing strategy
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and improve output
- Undertake various studies and predicative modelling around customer behaviour
- Identify and test new data sources to determine their significance in predictive model performance
- Apply numerical analyses on internal data to provide the business with a deeper understanding of who their clients are and their individual needs
- Coordinate and run analytics projects across the region; building up strong relationships with multiple internal teams and business lines
- Play a key role in the delivery of insights focused analytics and customer segmentation programmes
- A few years experience within an insights and analytics role within a financial services firm
- Bachelor's degree (Math/Computer Science/Statistics) or equivalent experience.
- Strong statistical concepts and analysis skills - read, process, derive, plot, compare
- Basic understanding on R, MATLAB, Python
- SQL & Access proficiency (ability to create, maintain, alter & query databases)
- Proficient in use of productivity tools like MS-Office and SQL Server
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal and active listening skills
- Considerable experience communicating with clients clearly and effectively through various media formats
- Ability to story tell using data and to follow through on action items
This is a career elevating opportunity for a data driven and insights professional to progress their career with a world leading financial services firm.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.