Carter Murray has partnered with a Premier League football club in a search for a Marketing Executive.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you have around two years experience within generalist marketing in a recognised brand, have the ability to work well under pressure and have lots of ideas and enthusiasm to work with one of the world's top 20 Football Club brands!
Responsibilities within the role include:
- Manage the weekly marketing activity calender
- Drive ideas for new marketing campaigns
- Devise campaign creative and execute across all main acitivites
- Ensure the website and ecommerce platforms are up to date
- Assist in club events
- Use the CRM system to create segment the supporter database for targeted communications
For this role, you must have at least 2 years experience, have strong intergrated skills and be an excellent copywriter.
Skills using photoshop and design would very attractive as a well as an enthusiasm for the football industry.
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to individuals. If you do not receive a response within six weeks, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.