B2B FINANCIAL SERVICES
Based London (2 DAYS WEEK IN THE OFFICE)
£38-42000+bonus, bens (salary based on experience)
Our client a large, successful, global insurance business is looking for a Marketing professional with B2B marketing experience gained in a large corporate financial services business.
Fantastic opportunity to join the marketing team in a newly created marketing role where you will support the marketing lead across a range of marketing activities. The role will be part of a newly formed team which is driving marketing activity across a high growth business area and strategically important business within the group. The role and business offers excellent scope for long term career progression
Play a key role in the delivery of the marketing plan and all its elements and tactics within agreed timelines and budgets..
- Coordinate and liaise with regional and global marketing colleagues including the wider marketing team to deliver campaigns and programmes
- Help with the delivery of virtual and face-to-face client events.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns through analysis of data to ensure activity is helping the company to achieve its sales goals. Use the activity to help guide and improve future marketing initiatives
- Manage the /Campaign marketing mailing activity using digital mailing tools and ensure that mailing lists are accurately built according to their target audience
- Liaise closely with relevant sales teams to ensure connectivity through all stages of marketing delivery
- Actively support and advise stakeholders during project execution and deliver to their needs
- Work closely with the sales teams to ensure marketing activity is consistently supporting sales growth targets and is measurable and connected with sales reporting tools. (CRM)
- Broad B2B Marketing experience is essential – around 3-6 years experience
- Experience in Marketing in a large corporate, preferably financial services, insurance or professional services
- Good written English skills – with ability to write and edit copy
- Basic understanding of SEO is preferred
- Some experience in event management -virtual and/or in person events is helpful
Interested? Get in touch and send your email to me via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.