Sydney, New South Wales
AU$80000 - AU$90000 per annum + + Super
10 months ago
My Client is a rapidly growing and award-winning Investment company. They are looking to increase their marketing team and want to add a Marketing Exec.
Take the next step in your career with a position that will expose you to a wide variety of marketing campaigns and related projects with a focus on digital marketing, content development, presentations and creative services.
This role works closely with the local stakeholders and with the HQ core marketing team. This role will suit an experienced all-rounder who enjoys all aspects of marketing with a focus on digital marketing, content development, presentations and creative services.
- Work with the marketing team to develop and deliver messaging and external marketing materials
* Support with PR efforts including liaison and management of external PR agency
* Support the delivery of marketing campaigns across social platforms that target different audiences with relevant content
* Develop and manage the production of email campaigns
* Write and develop communications to support multi-channel campaigns, including video
* Work with the the Sales team to develop and complete high-quality presentations for external events and client meetings
* Organise and oversee the production of Fund collateral and
- Collaborate with team members to develop and re-purpose content for the website, emails, social media and other digital channels
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree qualification, ideally in marketing
- 5- 8+ years' marketing experience, must have experience in financial services marketing, wealth / Fund management experience and advantage
- An interest or desire to be in Wealth / fund marketing
- Knowledge of financial products preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with Google Marketing Platform, or other web analytics systems
- Experience with marketing automation platforms
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator an Advantage
If interested in the above please apply with your CV or call Pearce on (02) 9236-9061
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.