Marketing Executive-B2B Financial Services
MARKETING EXECUTIVE – FINANCIAL SERVICES / PRIVATE EQUITY
HYBRID WORKING (3 DAYS IN THE OFFICE PER WEEK)
Excellent new opportunity to join the Marketing team of a highly successful UK based Private Equity firm. Reporting into the Head of Marketing & Comms, you will have a broad and varied role working across marketing, digital and communications including helping to
- Manage a monthly PR coverage tracker, coordinating updates from regional and national PR agencies.
- Stay in touch with sponsorship to ensure they have the content and brand assets they need
- Arrange photoshoots to accompany deal announcements, case studies, reports.
- Assisting with marketing support for events which are run throughout the year which will include workshops, bootcamps, dinners, roundtables and hospitality (sports) events. You’ll work with the marketing team to contribute to the delivery of the events calendar. This includes helping with designing invites and supporting the marketing team on the delivery of the a major annual Forum including managing communications with suppliers to help create a high-quality guest experience. You will also help manage branded merchandise supplies
- Manage the content assets library.
- Keep pitch decks up to date and ready to use by the investment teams
- Manage and maintain website content updates
- Working with the marketing and comms team to share stories and successes with the wider business, through internal comms channels.
Experience and skills required
- 1-2 years experience in Marketing-ideally gained in the B2B services sector such as financial services or professional services
- Broad marketing experience across offline and digital channels.
- Experience using design tools / the Adobe Creative suite such as Photoshop, InDesign etc would be helpful
- An interest in the private equity space would be helpful
- Experience using technology such as CRM system eg. MicrosoftDynamics, content management system such as wordpress, email marketing platform and PowerPoint.
Interested? Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.