Trade Marketing Executive
£27,000 base salary maximum + 5% salary
We are working with one of the most exciting businesses in the Consumer Goods space to hire a Trade Marketing Executive.
This person's role is to bring the brand alive at retail through their premium shop-in-shop executions, persuasive and informative POS and engaging retail advertising.
The trade marketing executive is charged with developing the instore experience within the key channels of independent garden centres & garden centre chains. They will also work with retail partners to optimise the shopping experience for products on their websites.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop the retail experience in independent garden centres
- Collaborate with the European team to secure the right Shop-in-Shop (SIS) solutions and point-of-sale (POS) materials for the UK & Irish markets
- Increase the number of UK & Irish stores with SIS executions
- Develop the retail marketing programme to drive consumers into premium stores
- Work together with the rest of the UK & Irish marketing team to deliver best in class product launches & campaigns
- Create promotional POS to drive conversion instore
- Work with the local merchandising team to ensure all SIS & POS material is executed in the correct manner
- Manage agencies to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Support the sales team by developing sell-in presentations for campaigns & POS concepts
- Adapt the European trade catalogue for the UK & Irish markets
- Improve the display of the Brand in garden centre chains
- Devise suitable SIS & POS solutions for garden centre chains
- Present instore & online solutions to retailers to obtain their buy-in
- Build relationships with key stakeholders within the garden centre chains
- Elevate our brand on retailer websites
- Ensure we provide exciting and engaging content to our retail partners for their websites
- Work with the digital brand manager to ensure our online communication is consistent across the website and retailer websites
- Help develop retailer websites by providing feedback on the shopper experience and sharing best practice
- Create digital asset packs for key product launches
- Monitor key retailer websites to ensure they are portraying the brand in the right way
- 1-2 years experience in Marketing
- Experience from the Consumer sector ideally
- Strong stakeholder management skills and confidence presenting to customers and building strong relationships
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.