27 days ago
MARKETING EXECUTIVE- FINIANCIAL SERVICES
SALARY EQUIVALENT TO £30,000 PER YEAR
PART TIME/ 4 DAYS A WEEK
Our client is a successful M&A advisory boutique operating in the FinTech,
HRTech, Workforce Solutions and ESG sectors. They are growing and looking for a marketing executive to join the business for 4 days a week.
This new role represents an exciting opportunity for you to immediately make a significant impact through successfully implementing their recently developed marketing plan. You will be leading the marketing efforts daily while also benefitting from the part-time Marketing Director's experience and guidance.
The business operates as a small and tight-knit team, meaning you will also work directly with the firm's Partners and will make a direct contribution to their success.
Your direct contribution to Content Marketing:
- Write a minimum of two articles each month covering topics related to M&A in their specialist sectors for the website and share them using appropriate channels
- Prepare standardised quarterly research reports in each of their sectors
- Prepare at least four ad hoc research reports per year providing detailed analysis of M&A in key industry sectors
- Monitor key industry trends, events and M&A activity in all sectors, add their expert views and commentary, and post on the website and social media to target no fewer than three such posts per week
Your direct contribution to Digital Marketing:
- Update the website regularly with content, tweaks and changes
- Work with web developers to implement larger scale website changes as and when required
- Monitor website traffic and visitor behaviour to make appropriate recommendations to increase traffic, brand awareness and conversions
- Action on-page and off-page SEO as needed for the marketing plan and implement, monitor and optimise the usage of keywords throughout the site
- Schedule, implement and distribute the firm's monthly email newsletters, quarterly and ad hoc research reports using HubSpot
- Research and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility for projects
- Attention to detail
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Interpersonal skills and collaboration
- Strategic thinking
- Able to work to deadlines and prioritise tasks
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.