£30000 - £35000 per annum
4 months ago
B2B Marketing Executive
Carter Murray are partnered with a reputable and award winning Recruitment firm within their specialism who are seeking to bring on board an experienced B2B Marketing Executive to join their already highly successful Central Marketing based in their London HQ.
With more than 10 UK locations and 5 international offices, they are home to a number of top recruitment experts within their diverse selection of sectors they recruit for.
This role would suit a B2B Marketing Executive whose experience spans across digital and online marketing with experience of managing websites and social media accounts.
- Design, develop and implement effective marketing campaigns.
- Full lifecycle responsibility for events and product exhibitions.
- Conducting data analytical research to better inform the marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Produce written and multimedia content as well as managing PPC and programmatic advertising.
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Updating databases and keeping the CRM current.
- Coordinating internal marketing activities and showcasing company culture.
- Creativeness; devising and presenting ideas and strategies to enhance brand awareness.
- Compiling and distributing financial information and statistics. Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences.
- Advertising promotional activities.
Qualifications and Skillset required
- A Degree in Marketing or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of business work experience in Marketing
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written and presentation skills
- Able to develop comprehensive forward-looking plans and execute against them with both strategic and tactical initiatives
- Team player with a positive and dynamic personality
- Strong planning and organisational capabilities
- Extracurricular activities that demonstrate customer interaction and communication skills.
If you feel this job is for you, then please apply today as applications are being accepted immediately!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.