Up to £25000 per annum + Pension, 25 days holiday
3 months ago
Marketing Executive - C. Hertfordshire
£25,000 per annum plus excellent added benefits.
Carter Murray are partnered with a large scale, nationwide health & wellbeing brand based in Central Hertfordshire who are looking to hire a hardworking and ambitious Marketing Executive to join their dynamic and fast-paced Marketing & Communications function.
This role would suit an ambitious Graduate with around 1-2 years' experience in a similar role.
You will be joining an experienced, growing and dynamic marketing function who are at the heart of the business. You will be sat within the Acquisitions and PR teams working on delivering and implementing monthly social, email and acquisition campaigns to help drive higher volumes of enquiries.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Take ownership for building website landing pages for emails and optimise to maximise email conversion rates.
- Communication and delivery of acquisition and social media marketing activities.
- Ownership and management of email KPI's, calendar, writing and building of campaigns, track campaign performance vs monthly targets and prepare reports for internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate with in house design team and external agencies to produce assets for marketing plans.
- Creation of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Monitor competitor marketing activity.
- Liaise with project teams to coordinate the delivery of email communications.
- Maintain monthly planning and budget documents including raising purchase orders in a timely manner.
- Taking ownership and manage the weekly and monthly meetings agenda.
- Develop relationships with all key internal contacts and with external agencies and suppliers.
Skills & Experiences
- Marketing Degree qualified.
- Strong attention to detail, project management and planning skills.
- Excellent written/copywriting skills.
- MS Office (Excel/Word).
- Proven experience in creating and executing effective email campaigns to achieve commercial targets.
- Strong tech skills.
- Ability to use Photoshop or alternative similar systems.
- Comfortable in using and manipulating data.
- Salary: £25,000 per annum.
- Company pension.
- 25 days holiday, plus your birthday and all public holidays.
- Other fantastic added benefits.
If this role is for you, then please apply straight away, application are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.