7 months ago
Are you a Marketing Executive looking for a fresh new challenge!?
I have partnered with a leading Accountancy firm that specialises in TV, Film, Property, FinTech and many more dynamic markets. Specifically, they are doing incredible things in the Fintech space at the moment so if you have an interest in Crypto Currency and have a passion to develop strategy, SEO, Email marketing, branding and the creation of inspiring events and webinars.
The ideal candidate will oversee the online marketing strategy for the organization by planning and executing digital marketing campaigns. This candidate will launch advertisements and create content to increase brand awareness. This candidate will have previous marketing experience and be able to monitor the company's social media presence.
- Design, maintain and supply content for the organization's website
- Formulate strategies to build a lasting digital connection with customers
- Monitor company presence on social media
- Launch advertisements to increase brand awareness
- Managing projects and campaigns; contributing from inception to completion and measurement.
- Proactively introducing new ideas and initiatives directly related to achieving the firm's strategy.
- Working with external suppliers
- Management of the marketing budget.
- Developing and continually building on a solid understanding of key sectors and services
- Maintaining technical knowledge: staying up to date with developments relevant to your department and demonstrating understanding of these in your work
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Experience with business to customer social media and content generation
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Experience in web editing, email marketing software, as well as Adobe InDesign and Photoshop, would be extremely beneficial and help with a softer landing.
This role is ideal for a Marketing Executive to gain valuable experience in a creative and busy SME
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.