£35000 - £40000 per annum
7 months ago
Marketing Executive / Brand Manager
Carter Murray have partnered with a global brand based in London who are, due to continued growth are looking to hire an experience Marketing Executive / Brand Manager with design experience to join their team.
With regional teams covering Europe, Asia-Pac, North America, Munich, Frankfurt, New York and a number of others, they continue to grow the brand and require a skilled Marketing professional to work alongside the Marketing Director to ensure they continue on their journey.
This role would best suit an individual who's got previous experience working within a Recruitment or Executive search firm.
You will support the Managing Director with how they visually position their brand and wider global business to help them achieve goals set out in a three year business plan. This is a varied role which will require flexibility, a can do attitude and bundles of creativity and a passion for digital.
- Responsible for designing brand consistent marketing materials, bringing campaigns to life across social media, websites and email marketing channels.
- Creation of social media posts, presentation decks and video editing.
- Manage, maintain and add to an artwork and brand library.
- Working with external web agency on the maintainance of company website, ensuring a continuous focus on improvement.
- Management of all company social media pages such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
- Assisting with planning and executing a content schedule with the Marketing Director.
- Monitoring competitor marketing activities and actively promote your suggestions and ideas.
- Support the set up and induction of new starters.
- Management of company merchandise.
- Supplier management.
Skills & Experiences
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator are essential.
- Basic understanding of video editing software Adobe Premiere or After Effects.
- Experience of using Canva
- An interest in social media digital marketing, content stratergy and digital campaigns.
- Experience of both B2B & B2C environments.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills.
- Experience of webpublishing
For further information or for a confidential discussion, then please apply today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.