City of London, London
£25000 - £28000 per annum
over 2 years ago
Are you a creative, ambitious and confident Marketing Executive, looking for a fast-paced, varied and exciting new opportunity? Do you want to work for a leading, fun & supportive company?
I am currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive for our client, a renowned, award-winning group within the hospitality sector. Joining a dynamic, social and creative team, our client is looking for a passionate Marketing Executive to join them due to growth!
Working in a fast-paced environment, where no day is ever the same, you must be proactive, enthusiastic and open to all sorts of new and exciting ideas. You will help bring new, inspiring ideas to life!
Duties will include:
- Support the Head of Marketing in all marketing activity
- Create and capture competitor and market insights
- Responsibility for briefing all artwork requests to designers, and ability to provide creative direction
- Management of presence on all third-party websites- ensure profiles are kept up to date
- Coordination of marketing activation's, and generation of new and exciting ideas
- Support on campaigns for new openings, including organisation of launches and press events
- Liaising with PR agency to supply all required assets and ensure maximal coverage of campaigns including organising and directing photo shoots
- Writing engaging and on brand copy for individual sites
We are looking for:
- A confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, inspiring teams to bring campaigns to life
- Ideally experience within the hospitality sector (or someone who just loves food and drink!)
- An eye for design & creativity- photography/ InDesign/ Photoshop skills a bonus, not essential
- Social media experience- channel management and content generation
- PR experience/ working with PR agencies
- Strong analytical skills - able to commercially analyse the impact of marketing activity
You will be joining a social, growing and supportive team, in a role which offers creativity, great benefits package and career development opportunities!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.