Sydney, New South Wales
AU$75000 - AU$85000 per annum + + super
over 2 years ago
This role will involve working with a high performing marketing team on autonomous and joint projects. You will be a creative marketer with a passion all aspects of marketing, as well as a willingness to learn and work with senior stakeholders in a range of role. You will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high performing environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support with the conceptualisation and delivery of fully integrated marketing campaigns that target different audiences with relevant content
- Develop and manage the of email campaign strategy
- Work with the Sales team to develop and complete high-quality presentations for external events and client meetings
- Organise and oversee the production of collateral and investor information
- Collaborate with marketing team and wider individuals to develop content for the website, emails, social media and other digital channels
You will have:
- Knowledge of funds management, financial services and/or investment products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with Google Analytics / Marketing Platform/ Google Double Click, Google Ads, and other relevant sites for ongoing campaign management
- Social Media, Content & PR
- Highly organised with excellent time management ability
The following experience would be a bonus, but isn't essential
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Experience with marketing automation programs
- Experience using Wordpress CMS
Such an exciting opportunity for a driven marketer to truly accelerate their career in this lucrative industry working with a superb, close knit team. The salary will depend on experience ranging from $75-$85K + super. Please contact Nancy for further information on 02 9236 9262 or email@example.com.
You must have full Australian working rights.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.