£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Our client a successful and growing financial services business, operating in the Investment & pensions space. As a result of continued growth, our client is looking for a Marketing Executive to join the Marketing team. You will have some current/recent marketing communications /marketing campaigns experience preferably from the financial services sector or a regulated industry.
You will play a key role in executing the marketing strategy including relevant product marketing campaigns. In this role, you will help grow and protect the brand, creating a compelling positioning for an intermediated audience
Your role will be focused on creating and maintaining a range of offline and digital collateral and campaigns which actively supporting tactical and strategic opportunities to develop and market the group product range.
- Support development, execution and management of the product and marketing strategy
- Help develop and protect the brand and its positioning, promise and values in relation to key customer groups
- deliver marketing campaigns, supporting tactical and strategic sales and proposition launches/initiatives
- Use and maintain the marketing measurement framework and ensure activity is measured against a clear set of KPIs
- Analyse the effectiveness of campaigns and making recommendations for future activity
- Current or recent marketing communications experience gained in the Financial Services sector or alternatively in a regulated sector
- Experience marketing to intermediaries would be helpful
- Experience managing or assisting with marketing campaigns
- Marketing experience including collateral production, digital, events and advertising
- Working knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop ideal
Please send your cv to Melanie Swindells via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.