Marketing Executive – The SR Group
Location: City of London
£30,000 to £40,000 DOE + excellent benefits
Are you a Marketing Executive looking for a new permanent challenge?
Do you have a strong Marketing Executive background and are looking to progress in your career?
Are you looking to work with great people and an excellent company culture?
If so, I want to hear from you!
We are looking for a fantastic Marketing Executive to add value to our successful and growing marketing team here at The SR Group. The Marketing Executive will play a key role in supporting the Marketing team at The SR Group, working across two of group’s brands: Brewer Morris and Taylor Root.
Working with the team based in London, Continental Europe, Asia, Australia and the USA, you will gain exposure to all aspects of the marketing mix. You will support a team of marketing managers on implementing marketing strategies for each of these brands, which will include social, content creation and email marketing. You will also be key to ensuring the marketing team and wider business are organised with respect to marketing, and key projects are delivered in a timely manner.
What you will get in return
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Hybrid working – 2 days in the office, 3 days from home
- Market leading career development opportunities
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Work in a collaborative, supportive environment
- Be part of a great marketing team with a fantastic culture.
- Pension contribution
- State-of-the-art offices based in Central London with great transport links
- Flexibility on days you work in the office
What you will be doing
- Coordinate internal marketing activities such as team meetings, team projects
- Support the marketing managers in creating email campaigns, including creating marketing lists, email content, and reporting on results
- Working with the market managers and consultants across the brands to create up to date salary documents for BD purposes
- Identify content that could be repurposed and working with the marketing team to produce this
- Create images for social media (using the Adobe Suite), using branded templates
- Write and proofread copy: social media posts, market reports, employee biographies
- Work with the in-house graphic designer to create content, briefing, proofing and providing feedback as required
- Track supplier agreements, taking note of renewal dates and working with the marketing team to ensure renewal meetings are scheduled
- Taking ownership of some aspects of the marketing team’s processes; suggesting better ways to run them and taking ownership
- Support the Marketing team on ad hoc projects, as required
What you need to have
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a marketing role, preferably in professional services.
- Experience writing and proofing copy to a high standard.
- Experience in social media, particularly LinkedIn.
- Experience in using the Adobe Suite – particularly InDesign and Photoshop. Premier Pro desirable.
- Experience with email campaign software; Clickdimensions experience highly desirable
- Experience of using a website CMS, such as WordPress
- Experience using survey tools, such as Survey Monkey or Clickdimensions
What to do now
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this Marketing Executive role and want to be part of this great marketing team then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with an up-to-date copy of your CV. For more information, please call 0207 3322 474.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.