Sydney, New South Wales
AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum
about 2 years ago
This role will involve working with a high performing marketing team on autonomous and joint projects. You will be a creative marketer with a passion all aspects of marketing, as well as a willingness to learn and work with senior stakeholders in a range of role. You will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high performing environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support with the conceptualisation and delivery of fully integrated marketing campaigns that target different audiences with relevant content
- Develop and manage the of email campaign strategy
- Work with the Sales team to develop and complete high-quality presentations for external events and client meetings
- Organise and oversee the production of collateral and investor information
- Collaborate with marketing team and wider individuals to develop content for the website, emails, social media and other digital channels
You will have:
- Knowledge of funds management, financial services and/or investment products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with Google Analytics / Marketing Platform
- Highly organised with excellent time management ability
The following experience would be a bonus, but isn't essential
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Experience with marketing automation programs
- Experience using Wordpress CMS
Such an exciting opportunity for a driven marketer to truly accelerate their career in this lucrative industry working with a superb, close knit team. Follow the steps to apply now and find out more.
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to all applications. If you have been successful, we will be in touch.
Carter Murray is a global specialist recruitment agency that matches leading talent to marketing jobs & sales jobs within organisations across the consumer, technology & B2B, financial and professional services sectors. We recruit for a variety of jobs across digital marketing, brand management, business development, client relations, investor relations, PR & communications, ecommerce, customer experience, product marketing, advertising, data & analytics, content & social media, CRM, SEO & PPC, sponsorship & events, retail operations and sales amongst many more. We work in partnership with clients and candidates to deliver the highest quality service and expertise. We handle assignments across all levels, from Management to Director, with a complete 'multi-channel' approach to identifying the best talent within global markets. To find out more click here.
The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.