West London, London
£100 - £101 per day
over 2 years ago
Reporting to the Brand Manager the purpose of the role is to support the Communications and Marketing team in the execution of marketing activity. This includes:
- Creating ideas and drafting updates for the website
- Supporting content gathering for the intranet
- Creating the content schedule for our on-site displays, including billboards and plasma screens
- Writing and designing community newsletters
- Monitoring and update social media channels. To update content on the company's digital channels and maintain on-line listings.
- Updating and maintaining marketing asset library including master filmography and credits.
- Providing B2C marketing support for Cinema including ownership of the cinema newsletter and assisting with Community marketing initiatives.
- Supporting marketing and community events.
- Supporting ad-hoc incoming marketing requests such as requests for imagery, posters, corporate merchandise, branded stationery, tenant marketing enquiries
Competencies and Qualifications:
- Educated to graduate level.
- Experience of working in a communications or marketing department (entertainment industry is welcomed but not essential)
- Excellent ability to work to tight deadlines and juggle multiple priorities.
- Proactive, enthusiastic and hard working.
- Strong team player and orientation towards teamwork
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.