This Marketing Executive role is ideal for a bright, proactive and creative marketing
professional who is eager to learn and assist in all areas of the marketing function. This role
will give you the opportunity to gain experience in all aspects of marketing.
The Marketing Executive will work closely with and support the Communications Manager to contribute
creatively to the continued growth and development of this rapidly expanding business. Join a team of young professionals with great opportunity to progress your career through gaining qualifications funded by the company.
* Assisting in the copy writing and production of all marketing material such as flyers,
posters, direct mailers and electronic communications to fit into our Annual
Campaign plan, working with external design agencies.
* Assist in the implementation and on-going monitoring of communication plans for a
portfolio of customers
* Tracking and reporting on the success of all marketing initiatives and tweaking plans
accordingly based on what's working
* Working closely with the account management and business development team to
maximise penetration rates
* Assist in the planning and organisation of customer events including roadshows,
drop in clinics, benefit fairs and presentations.
* Assist in the management of all customer communications, working with the eCRM
team to develop email communications for our customer base.
* Assist in keep all customer websites up to date and updating special offers onto the
sites on a regular basis
* Stock management of all 'giveaways' and promotional material
* Assist in management of the marketing budget including purchase orders, recording
and submitting all invoices to finance.
* Liaise and network with a range of stakeholders, e.g. customers, colleagues,
suppliers and partner organisations
* Proactive scheduling of all tentative events as per all customers communication plans
* Support in keeping our presentation tool 'Prezi' up to date with relevant content.
* Plan and organise customer and industry events including roadshows and
* Outstanding writing skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong organising skills
* Creative thinking
* Proactive Team player
* A proven ability to plan and prioritise work
* Ability to work well under pressure
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.