Sydney, New South Wales
Up to AU$75000 per annum + + Super
over 1 year ago
My client is a very successful global company who have a newly created role for a Marketing Exec in Sydney
This role works closely with the local stakeholders and to execute the ANZ marketing strategy. the role will report into a Senior Marketing Manager who is based in Singapore so there will be lots of autonomy in the role.
it will be a hands-on role working closely with the Australian teams across Sales, Product and Development.
- Develop a marketing plan in line with our business objectives;
- Develop marketing materials to support sales and marketing activities;
- Oversee and execute innovative and impactful online and offline marketing activities and campaigns
- Hands on end to end campaign management
- Develop social media strategies to support our Business Plan;
- Undertake marketing and promotional activities to build brand awareness, both within the company and to our clients and partners.
- Conceptualise, organise and manage customer-focused events, webinars and information sessions;
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree qualification, ideally in marketing
- 2+ years' marketing experience ideally in B2B technology marketing
- Experience in Adtech or martech an advantage
- Ability to work with a global team
- self-starter who gets their hands dirty and collaborative mindset
- Positive can-do attitude, keen interest in learning and developing their career
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with Marketing Platforms such as Hubspot or Zoho an advantage
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.