Marketing Director – Fast Paced B2C
My client is an award winning Australian Financial Services company, with exceptional year on year growth.
Due to this growth they are looking to increase their marketing team and want to hire a
As the Marketing Director you will be responsible for a broad range of activity including overseeing content and educational initiatives, brand, creative and advertising strategy and execution, external partnerships and events. You will play a key role in delivering campaigns that make an impact throughout the funnel, ensuring a cycle of continuous improvement is implemented.
We’re looking for someone who is experienced in creating and executing on a strategic plan by looking at business objectives and then working collaboratively with the broader marketing team to ensure successful execution.
- Set the strategic editorial direction and work with content and communications colleagues and external suppliers for content production, editorial copy-writing and other visual brand assets
- Create channel marketing plans that contribute to the broader marketing strategy
- Oversee event coordination and management, including third party sponsorships, own events and other partnerships
- Oversee and execute on the advertising strategy, including above the line and digital display
- Creating and maintaining marketing budget across channels of responsibility, including regular reporting to Head of Marketing and CEO
- Keep up to date with industry developments
- Ensure all campaigns are tailored for the appropriate channel, including presentations, collateral, digital and offline.
- Work closely with marketing colleagues to ensure content is created and aligned to meet campaign objectives.
- Regular reporting on to stakeholders
- 6+ years’ experience working in a similar role or proven experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of a start-up or outside large corporate organisation an advantage
- Previous experience outside of financial Services such as FinTech, Technology, Consumer goods, Start up’s, and other sectors an advantage
- Strong B2C Marketing Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Marketing or a related field of study
- Proven experience across advertising strategy, content marketing, events coordination, media placements, digital distribution and campaign management
- High attention to detail and a creative flair
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.