City of London, London
£100000 - £120000 per annum + bonus,bens
2 months ago
MARKETING DIRECTOR - B2B FINANCIAL MARKETS / CAPITAL MARKETS / INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
£100,000-120000 + bonus +bens
Based London (hybrid working)
Fantastic new opportunity to join my client a successful, entrepreneurial and fast growing scale-up financial services / investment business as Marketing Director. Reporting into the CEO, you will lead the team across all areas of marketing (including digital, content, PR, CRM, advertising and events).
You will have strong broad marketing skills, with solid experience in digital marketing gained in the B2B Investment Management or wider Capital Markets/ Financial Markets space
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Working closely with the company's Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organisation.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Broad B2B marketing experience gained in the Investment Management, B2B Financial Markets / Capital markets space
- experience across the marketing mix-traditional marketing, campaigns, content, digital, PR, lead generation etc
- Strong digital marketing skills including website management, social media, email campaigns etc
- Ability to operate at both a strategic and operational level
- Comfortable working with different martech systems eg.Pardot, Salesforce etc
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.