about 1 year ago
With a high level of autonomy the Marketing Director will lead an integrated marketing strategy while also being hands on through the implementation process.
- Translate business strategy into integrated go-to-market plans that drive growth through acquisition, cross-sell, up-sell and retention
- Be responsible for campaign strategy, execution and optimisation
- Amplify and elevate the brand for targeted audiences
- Develop integrated campaigns, understand market forces and customer buying behaviours
- Work with the digital team to create a holistic digital experience on for our clients within in APAC
- Work with the corporate marketing team, external agency, cross-functional teams to execute and optimize regional marketing tactics
- Identify new opportunities to position the brand and solutions
- Be responsible for achieving annual business KPIs, brand awareness in the market, budget and generating leads
- Work with the product marketing team that are responsible for value propositions, messaging and promotion of solutions
- Deliver relevant marketing sales support
- Work with marketing operations who will deploy campaigns, distribute leads and produce campaign reporting
- Direct, manage and execute marketing activities in the following areas: Outbound marketing, collateral, inbound marketing and market research
- Recruit, direct and manage marketing personnel and resources in accordance with agreed objectives as required by the marketing function within APAC.
- Take the lead and execute on the following management and administrative functions: Budgeting, negotiating, return on marketing investment, management reporting, communication, collaboration and partnering, marketing planning and logistics.
- Marketing experience 10-15 years within the FinTech and/or Finance Industry, preferably in the field of providing software and data solutions
- Education: Bachelor Degree required, MBA optional
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Uncompromising integrity
- Adept in agile marketing practices
If you feel that your experience is suited please apply below;
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.