Sydney, New South Wales
AU$200000 - AU$230000 per annum + + Super + Bonus
about 1 year ago
My client, a global SaaS organisation with offices around the world, work with over 50% of all fortune 1000 companies. Their software and services make them the leader in their field.
They are currently looking to hire an experienced Marketing Director to lead all aspects of APAC marketing Strategy, based in Sydney.
Looking for an experienced Marketing Director to lead all aspects of its APAC marketing strategy. The role will oversee a team of Demand Generation Managers along with the Sales Development community to drive pipeline and deliver the value prop through an evolving APAC GTM strategy.
This role will report into the VP, Marketing for the International region and will collaborate closely with the APAC leadership team, more specifically, the sales leadership community, product marketing and digital marketing, The role will oversee all aspects of the APAC demand generation Marketing and Sales Development strategy including budget, cost and expense to deliver agreed upon corporate targets.
- Develop and drive the execution of an integrated, multi-channel regional marketing plan for all Products. This will include the setting of targets/ OKRs and metrics to measure success.
- Develop and drive the execution of a sales development strategy in the APAC region to maximise pipeline generation.
- Contribute as part of the APAC leadership team while working closely with VP, Marketing - International and other senior stakeholders
- Manage all aspects of Demand Generation and Sales Development expenses for APAC.
- Collaborate with product and development in the APAC region on the effective relay of customer value proposition.
- Oversee the team's development and dissemination of collateral which effectively captures core value prop and unique selling proposition to support commercial teams regionally.
- Lead and manage a team of demand generation and sales development managers on the development, execution and optimization of campaigns across all funnel stages, working with Content Marketing, Sales Development and Sales divisions to coordinate touch points within campaigns and across the customer journey.
- Implement field marketing programs/ campaigns that focus on up-sell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Execute an account-based marketing program for APAC by working with sales to identify top target accounts, building highly customized campaigns that improve conversion rates and move those accounts forward, and then coordinating across other marketing functions to execute a comprehensive program
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline and revenue in the APAC region.
- Analyse program performance and marketing attribution continually optimize for conversions.
Required Skills and Experience
- A proven track record of working in a B2B international marketing environment, with a particular focus in SaaS sector
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing field is essential.
- Ability to lead, coach, inspire and develop a team of marketing and sales development professionals.
- Ability to build relationships and work effectively and productively with executive leaders across marketing, product, development, sales and other functions.
- Positive, energetic attitude and initiative, with strong work ethic.
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills.
- Strategic yet able to execute.
- Very strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional cross cultural awareness with a high degree of emotional intelligence.
- Campaign management skills.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.cartermurray.com.au
Carter Murray is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.