Marketing & Design Manager
Marketing & Design Manager
£53,000 plus car allowance
Due to significant investment and expansion plans, our client within the sustainability sector are seeking to make their first marketing hire in to the business and are seeking to bring onboard an experienced Marketing & Design Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving brand awareness, market penetration, and customer acquisition for their business proposition. Further responsibilities will include developing and executing marketing strategies that align with company’s sustainability goals and objectives, while also supporting revenue generation and profitability growth.
Marketing Strategy & Communications
- Using data insights, you will refine marketing strategies and identify growth opportunities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align marketing initiatives with business objectives.
- Manage relationships with media outlets and industry influencers to secure press coverage and positive exposure.
- Coordinate and prepare press releases and media communications.
- Manage marketing budgets, ensuring cost effective utilisation of resources.
- Produce and deliver new design work, within the agreed brand bible for publication in any format.
- Manage 3rd party design houses, minimising the cost and lead time for external activity.
- Working closely with the executive team on specific campaigns/promotions/presentations to 3rd
- Ensure consistency in branding across all marketing channels and materials.
- Create engaging and informative content including blog posts, whitepapers, videos, and infographics to educate and attract customers.
- Develop marketing collateral, such as brochures and presentations, to support sales efforts.
- Create and deliver a programme of social media promotional activity.
- Staying up to date with the latest social media trends and keep the Executive team updated of new opportunities.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Tertiary Qualification in Design or Marketing or a related field.
- Proven experience in design/marketing, with demonstrable strategic capability and industry knowledge
- Agile; able to succeed in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving market.
- Strong Social Media skills – proven capability of successful campaigns
- Stays abreast of the latest social trends.
- Appreciation of the renewable energy and/or supply chain sector and sustainability principles.
- Managed campaigns across multiple media formats aimed at sustainability.
- Managed both internal and external media campaigns.
- Some exposure to hospitality/catering would be preferred.
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools and analytics platforms.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
If you feel this role is for you, then please apply today as applications are being accepted immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.