City of London, London, England
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
about 1 year ago
MARKETING DATA & CONTENT PROCESS MANAGER - INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
BASED CITY, LONDON
Our client a highly respected global financial services business in the Private Equity and Infrastructure space is looking for an individual with strong experience of working with Data in the financial services sector, ideally from a private equity, investment management or index provider. Experience of working with data such as performance data, RFP data or data for marketing materials such as factsheets, pitchbooks etc would be highly beneficial
The role will sit in the Marketing team and will be responsible for the content accuracy, marketing compliance and process management of external marketing content which will include PowerPoint slides, product pitchbooks, research papers and product factsheets. It also requires the cross-checking of quarterly performance and FUM data updates.
You will work closely with the wider Marketing team to oversee and manage the monthly and quarterly compliance process as well as working with colleagues in other teams to provide guidance on the marketing compliance of research materials and ad hoc external content, such as third-party videos or authored articles.
This is a pivotal role where you will work with the wider Marketing team as well as working closely with a number of other teams globally including Compliance, Research, Investment and Operations teams, so strong relationship building and communication skills will be key
- Experienced in a data led role gained in the financial services sector-ideally to come from any of the following areas; investment management, private equity, infrastructure, private debt, index provider or a data provider for the asset management industry
- Experienced and comfortable coordinating and managing data such as performance data, data for RFPs, marketing related data eg. for factsheets, quarterly updates, pitchbooks etc
- Experience of working in a Marketing team before is not a pre-requisite
- You will be numerate
- Strong process oriented approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong relationship building skills
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.