£45000 - £50000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading, global, insurance business assisting with the recruitment of a Marketing Data Analyst.
Within this role you will evaluate, report and make recommendations on direct and digital marketing client activity and client transactional behaviour in support of marketing objectives.
I am looking for an experienced Marketing Analyst that is able to manage themselves and their stakeholders, adding value to the marketing process through intelligent use of data which supports the business and marketing objectives.
Able to oversee the timely production of data to support campaign activity and ensure that communications are broadcast in line with agreed schedules. Able to oversee the build of the marketing database.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have;
- Educated to degree level (ideally Statistics, Mathematics)
- Proven experience in a sales reporting or analytical role. Used Email and google broadcasting tools
- Excellent technical skills, specifically SQL, VBA, Excel, Access and SAP. SAS is desirable
- Highly numerate, with the ability to analyse and interpret data
- Able to use sales reporting software.
- Comfortable reporting and manipulating large amounts of data.
- Accomplished user of Microsoft Excel and Access.
- High standard of written English.
- Able to manage the ongoing requirements of a multi-channel marketing CRM programme
- Excellent working knowledge of personalisation in marketing techniques, digital targeting and digital print utilisation
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work under their own initiative
- Highly organised, with the ability to plan workload to achieve tight deadlines
- Focus on project delivery and improvement
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.