£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
almost 2 years ago
MARKETING DATA ANALYST - FINANCIAL SERVICES
£40,000-£50,000 + BONUS + BENS
Our client, a leading, global Investment & Wealth Management business is looking for an individual with solid experience in a Marketing Analyst role with an understanding of customer strategy/customer experience or alternatively, someone with current experience gained within a Commercial Business/Data Analyst position gained in the Financial Services sector
You will play a key role in planning, developing and delivering business outputs that will be used to shape the analysis of all customer-related strategy and initiative activities. You will be responsible for analysing data across strategic topics such as pricing, retention, growth and value for money.
- Gather and analyse customer data
- Present outputs from strategic analyses to the Executive committee and board members.
- Work closely with other key stakeholders to include product teams, strategy team and 3rd party data providers
- Undertake a range of analysis to include using data from various sources -internal MI, third party proprietary data and peer group information.
- Shape the results of strategic analyses so that they may be presented at Executive level forums - e.g. Exco, Board, Customer Forums.
- Current /recent experience in a Marketing/Data/Business or Commercial Analyst role gained in the financial services sector. You must have experience of analysing data for marketing or wider commercial business purposes (please note not for IT or operations analysis)
- Experience with customer experience/strategy would be helpful
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Able to use data and insight to make recommendations
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.