City of London, London
about 1 year ago
Carter Murray have partnered with a leading, global, investment business assisting with the recruitment of a Marketing Data Analyst (Manager), based in their fantastic City offices.
This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the direction of customer insights across Marketing on a global basis. You will help to understand and predict customer behaviour. This position will take responsibility for leveraging marketing data and play a fundamental role in shaping a customer insights function.
My client is on a significant data journey, within the roe you will play a pivotal role in the digital and data transformation, with a main focus on advocating and supporting a marketing automation project from customer insights and analytics perspective.
Due to the importance of this group wide change I am keen on speaking with candidates who have the following experience;
- Experience working in customer insights analytics space with a tracker record of working with a wide range of stakeholders (both technical and business focus) and are confident translating business questions into analytical queries
- Excellent project management skills, used to managing several projects concurrently, within a fluctuating and demanding workload
- Knowledge of advanced data analysis techniques that include customer segmentation, predictive modelling, multivariate analysis, querying and reporting tools, metrics reporting, A/B testing and statistical significance
- Experience of complex campaign/communication design including customer sampling and testing strategies along with measurement of communications effectiveness in a multi-channel environment
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities and experience synthesising data
- Attention to detail, with strong commercial awareness and presentation skills, together with ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Advanced knowledge of insight tools/languages such as SQL, (SAS/R/Python)
- Experience with visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc)
The role will be based in fantastic London offices, a brilliant working culture with a highly competitive day rate are on offer.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.