This is a genuinely rare and exciting opportunity to be part of a digitally-focussed marketing team working in a business on the cutting edge of the fintech industry.
This role reports to the CMO and is part of a small, close-knit, collaborative and high performing marketing team. You will have ample opportunities for learning as you will be exposed to all elements of the marketing mix, including web design, brand strategy and marketing budget spend / analysis. You will be getting involved in the delivery of marketing campaigns across TV, print, digital and social.
Responsibilities will specifically include:
- Overseeing campaign activity to deliver campaigns on time, on budget and to a high standard
- Manage social channels; writing compelling posts and thought leadership content
- Overseeing budget and invoicing
- Support with management of the traffic for programmatic campaigns
- Developing collateral for broker channels
- Writing, editing and proofreading copy for promotional materials
- Working collaboratively with all stakeholder groups across the business
We're looking for someone who is:
- An excellent project manager with proven stakeholder and agency management skills
- Numerate and able to work with budgets and budget management
- A creative thinker, and comfortable in an entrepreneurial business
- Prepared to get their hands dirty!
This is a truly brilliant opportunity for a junior marketer looking to make the next step in their career in a firm where cutting edge technology is at the forefront of their business model. To apply follow the steps or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note due to the high number of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful applicants who will be contacted within three working days.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.