Up to £28000 per annum + + Bens + Bonus
about 1 month ago
MARKETING COORDINATOR- GLOBAL M&A INSURANCE PROVIDER
UP TO £28,000 + BONUS + BENEFITS
PERMANENT POSITION (HYBRID WORKING)
We are presenting an outstanding opportunity to work with Europe's most innovative and multifaceted M&A insurance broking firm, who are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join their busy business development team, based in central London.
The Client is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual, with excellent organisational and communication skills and a strong attention to detail. The successful candidate will have the ability to work quickly, efficiently, and methodically and have proven experience of working within a fast-paced Marketing and/or Communications team.
- Lead with the preparation of pitch decks.
- Maintain library of deal tombstones and team biographies. Lead all aspects of the website, collaborating with the central marketing and website development team.
- Project manage preparation of marketing collateral, eg flyers and newsletters.
- Increase awareness for the business amongst the investment community on LinkedIn.
- Maintain and audit the CRM.
- Project manage mailing lists for events & eshot mailings.
- Coordinate client events - dinners, sporting and round-table functions. Support BD Team members with events or initiatives for which they or their sub-team are responsible.
- Conduct research on industry competition and key players across European and Asian jurisdictions and industry sectors
- Marketing graduate (or similar) with experience in a marketing team ideal.
- Previous experience in professional or financial services would be helpful but not crucial.
- A quick learner with a desire to understand the nature of business, the products they offer and how those products can make valuable contributions to real estate transactions.
- High attention to detail.
- Able to multi-task and prioritise effectively.
- A self-starter, able to operate independently with mentorship and support from the management team.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly with PowerPoint, Excel and other Microsoft applications.
Please send your CV to Kevin Afolabi via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.