Up to £180 per day
7 months ago
Do you have experience working within a creative environment? Do you have a solid understanding of design process's, with experience working on multiple projects at one time? Are you confident, with excellent project management skills?
I am currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive for our client, a reputable, leading provider within their industry. Our client is based across London and Manchester, and are looking for an organised, efficient candidate to join their London Head Office, on a temporary assignment for 12 months.
You will be confident liaising with stakeholders, understanding and taking detailed creative briefs. Reporting into the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for assisting creative projects from concept creation, design to artwork and print management as well as overall project management.
Duties will include:
- Manage all incoming briefs and respond to in a timely and effective manner
- Build strong working relationships with key internal clients, ensuring their needs are understood and met
- Manage brand consistency by offering support and advice to colleagues, and where needed amend and improve designs produced by others
- Establish business objectives for each client project and provide a full and detailed strategic proposals that meets given budget, deadlines and achieves the business objectives
- Work with the internal Creative team as well as external agencies to provide brand and print guidance for campaigns and communications
- Managing all briefs from initial conception to completion, regularly updating the clients on status and providing weekly reports
Our client is looking for:
- Experience in an internal marketing services function and/or a creative agency
- Solid understanding of the creative/design process
- Experience with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator highly beneficial however not essential
- Excellent communication skills; confident liaising with various stakeholders
- Strong project management skills and ability to meet deadlines, working on multiple projects at one time
This is an on-going temporary position for 12 months.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.