City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus,bens
almost 2 years ago
GLOBAL MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS & CONTENT MANAGER-INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT / PRIVATE EQUITY
£60-70,000 + BONUS + BENS
Our client, a successful, global player in the private equity, investment management and infrastructure space is looking to hire a Marketing & Communications Specialist to join their Marketing & comms team. You will have experience in a marketing and communications role gained within a financial services business (ideally in asset management or private equity), with experience managing campaigns as well as excellent writing skills.
Reporting into the Global Head of Marketing and Communications, you will be responsible for the development and execution of, management of external communications and marketing communications campaigns to existing and prospective clients. You will plan, generate and execute compelling campaigns to support fundraising, product updates, corporate news and other firm initiatives, and managing a 12-months communications planner.
Experience and skills required
- Current/recent experience in a marketing communications/ communications role gained within a financial services business-ideally in asset management, infrastructure or private equity
- Experience developing and delivering communications campaigns, with the ability to spot good opportunities for new campaigns
- Strong understanding of marketing communications technologies and platforms
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience in writing and editing communication for campaigns written communications skills
Please send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided in the first instance
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.