£30000 - £35000 per annum
over 2 years ago
Marketing Campaign Manager - 12 Month FTC -£30-35,000pa
A truly global media outlet focused on business and political news are in search for a Marketing Campaign Manager to join their events and conferences team at their new HQ.
This branch of the company deliver summits, conferences, awards, roundtables, and strategic forums, gather pre-eminent public and private sector decision-makers, visionaries and strategists from the world's most important economies and industries. Organised by an experienced and dedicated in-house team, all our events are designed to provide actionable, cutting-edge insights that have the power to transform finance, business, politics, society, and culture.
The heartbeat of this branch of the company is their strong portfolio of event products and our ability to access the highest quality delegates and speakers. As part of the Strategic Marketing team - which is responsible for building our event brands, identifying key target audiences, developing a fuller understanding of market and delegate needs, and creating marketing strategies which leverage this insight - the MCM role will require initiative and creative problem solving, and will be jointly accountable with our Delegate Services Team for ensuring that we consistently secure high-value delegates and associated revenue targets.
Success in this role will be defined by two dimensions; product and audience. Building event brands which occupy market-leading positions and that command premium sponsorship and delegate rates. Identifying the most valuable delegate prospects (globally), increasing their engagement with us and improving our ability to convert them into attendees who return year-on-year. Customer retention will be a key metric for success
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Experience within Events/Conferences required- preferably Financial Services knowledge/background but not essential
● Customer Focus: Builds strong relationships (internal/external) and uses strong marketing skills to deliver customer-focused digital media marketing solutions.
● Action Oriented: Uses strong organisational, project management, and analytical abilities to take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency and enthusiasm.
● Communicates Effectively: Effective written and verbal communication skills that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
● Instills Trust: Gains the confidence of others by modelling honesty, integrity, authenticity, and behaviours that align with company values. Exemplifies courage by stepping up to address challenging issues.
● Self-Development: Actively seeks new ways to grow and be challenged using formal and informal development channels.
● Proficient with Salesforce, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office and has relevant CMS, email marketing and e-survey skills.
Get in touch directly via:
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.