This is an exciting opportunity for a commercial marketer looking to bolster their career in an elite global wealth management firm. This person will work closely with the senior associates and leadership team, so the exposure to exciting and high impact projects is excellent. The role will be a combination of marketing, CRM, with some administration tasks as well.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the sales team team on territory analysis and execution of business plans
- Write, collate and prepare materials for client/ consultant meetings from the Intranet and the Marketing Database
- Utilizes scheduling tools in client relationship management system (CRM) to ensure all meeting attendees are tracked and notes are added.
- Update senior associates with lists of clients and prospects sourced by the wider team
- Opportunity sourcing and analysis by working proactively with the wider team to identify potential meetings or business opportunities by tracking client visits and/or conducting research using various resources and data management tools
- Assist with preparation of marketing reports
- Assist in preparation for Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Questionnaires and tenders
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Event organisation and follow-up
- Managing calendars, meeting requests, call scheduling, meeting minutes and ensures schedules are kept up-to-date and accurate
This role will suit a driven, highly organised and commercially astute marketer with an interest in learning more about the wealth and asset management space, as well as developing their eCRM skills. Strong senior executive / stakeholder management skills are important; the ability to communicate both in person and in writing with demanding associates and partners is key to success in this position.
To apply follow the steps or email Rachel directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE due to the high number of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful applicants, who will be contacted within 5 working days.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.