Hong Kong, Hong Kong
almost 2 years ago
A top tier Asset Manager has the opportunity for a Marketing Executive or Assistant Manager to join their Asia marketing team in a generalist marketing role promoting the brand and the firm's retail and institutional funds.
- Work closely with the Asia marketing teams and the sales teams in the region to execute the firm's marketing plan and strategy.
- Manage the production of regular baseline marketing and sales materials (including fact-sheets, flyers, commentaries, presentations etc.) for the Asia region with a focus on the Greater China region
- Draft client specific product marketing materials and brand collateral
- Play a key part in the launch of products in the China market and raising the firm's brand presence in the China market
- Support the Marketing VP and wider team on all marketing activities including some administrative tasks
- Native level Mandarin is essential with strong Simplified Chinese writing skills, as well as fluency in English (written and spoken)
- A few years marketing experience within a financial services firm
- Good writing, analytical and computer skills (like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) will be important. Individual should be a team player and has ability to multi-task and handle multiple, competing priorities and projects with quality output at one time.
- Degree/Major Preferred: Undergraduate in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or Communications;
- Knowledge and a keen interested in the investment industry is essential
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to establish their marketing career within the asset management industry and to learn of some off some of the sector's most talented marketeers. This will initially be a one year rolling contract, with the view of going permanent.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.